Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just a few things...

I polled earlier this week about whether or not you guys, of course meaning the three men in our gaming group other than myself, had a problem with outsiders reading our blog. The reason I asked is because our site is currently set up so that any schmoe who comes across it can read to their hearts content. If that doesn't bother anybody, good. Aside from my irrational fear of other A-holes stealing my ideas, I have no problem with it being public but I will go with what the majority has to say. I only know of a couple people interested outside of our group. One of them is my wife, whom you all know, and the other is my lovely and talented supervisor: She who finds me many miniatures. She likes to hear stories about our gaming sessions and reading this blog will be yet another way that she can live vicariously through your adventures in Snoam-Schlabach and beyond. I will encourage her to leave posts telling us how awesome we are when we leave materials on the site if you have no problem with "regular folk" reading our humble blog.

Let me know what you think.

Oh and message to Cor'Nal and Patch. Leave a message at the bottom of a post or something will ya? Just want to make sure you're hip to the blog.

Thanks,

DM

4 comments:

  1. Outside readers are fine with me (I like to show off my mad skills, or lack of!). Outside contributers would be something I would be against. Hopefully they (outside readers) find the page as entertaining as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of outsiders reading whats going on. I think it might be helpful to get some outside points of view on how things are or possible could be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the input guys. I agree about restricting the content to those inside the game. I don't see any reason to change what we've got going. Any other opinions..? Again, we're looking at you Patch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a problem with anyone viewing the content, or posting comments if they wish to. But as of right now I don't see a reason to let just anyone post content.

    Patch

    ReplyDelete