I've been surfing through a lot of D&D today and came across this. I just couldn't resist posting it. Despite the subtitles I found it humorous.
D&Dvideo
-
Fifteen years after the Sack of Eystlund and the subsequent rebuke of Rogar The Beast, the dominions of the North and much of the West remain as they have for nearly a hundred years: mostly unaffected by the troubles of the Southern Folk. But whispered rumors of a lingering darkness spoken of in taverns and stables throughout the North have now reached the Greenrealm. Nearly all of these rumors have been dismissed out of hand as morbid fantasy. Others know better.
This is hilarious. I never saw the *ahem* night-time attack scene coming. I laughed my nuts off.
ReplyDeleteI hope none of those guys, especially the DM, reminds you of anyone you play with regularly.
I think Mike might have something to say about how loose they were with the rules as well.
Very funny stuff, for those who haven't watched it, it's definitely worth the 12 minute investment.
I am still... gasp... am... gasp... still laughing. That was absolutely hilarious. Great one Ademar!
ReplyDeleteI showed this one to some friends and family with a like minded sense of humor, and got the same result - they laughed themselves silly. They made me promise to tell you that they "laughed so hard they almost peed their pants". :)
ReplyDelete