Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Magic of Polls II

Ok. Blah, blah, blah, more poll stuff.


What we know:

Everyone seems happy with our campaign balance: You guys heart your DM. Gay!

Some people think it would be cool if Vrock were to be resurrected, others aren't so keen: Yeah, as much as I liked Vrock I think he's best left as a crispy critter. He died a good, albeit senseless, death.

The DM isn't being stingy with loot: Yeah right, butt-kissing won't get you more magic stuff guys!

Not everyone voted but for those that did, Patch smacking Fengis with the iron pot was the funniest moment so far: I agree, I nearly peed myself over that.

Patch will kill Ryan MacBrady in three sessions or less: He says he's not a bloodthirsty mongrel. Maybe we'll soon see the sensitive side of Patch. Or, maybe not.

All three PC's want to go in a different direction: Seriously, everybody voted something different. I voted on going further north. My vote doesn't count.

I'm still the DM as you haven't decided to fire me: Are you sure Mikey isn't available?

Forward any poll ideas to my email. I'll be deleting the closed polls and posting new ones shortly.


5 comments:

  1. -Patch is a sensitive guy, he likes mending skirts and sewing up stockings, that is how he got his name!
    -I think Mikey is too pumped about the gay-ass 4E money pit to worry about our out-dated 3.5 campaign...
    -I'm glad your vote doesn't count, I'm a damned elfsicle here!! Oh, and who was the sick sob who voted to go fight ZOMBIES?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were to guess I would have to put my money on patch to go and say that he wasnts to go fight zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No that is to far of a walk to go kill zombies. Might be some a lot closer in that tomb. Don't know who that leaves that voted for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only four votes and there are four of us. Anyone here not vote on the poll? No big deal just curious.

    Probably right about Mikey, besides, any campaign he runs would be a really short one anyway. He's a PC murderer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just for the record, I didn't vote for the zombies, I hate those things probably more than most creatures.

    ReplyDelete